Logistics is our core business. You can trust us with your goods: our optimised processes and services allow everything to run smoothly.
- As part of our receipt-of-goods services, we receive your products during the delivery process. We perform quantity and quality checks and send your goods to storage or for immediate dispatch.
- Our EURO-pallet warehouses accommodate your goods. In the order picking plant, we can always get to your items quickly, meaning that we can send them to your customers promptly.
- To ensure your products get to your customers quickly, we invoice your orders, determine the best packaging, pick the goods with modern pick by voice technology and hand your shipments over to your preferred transport service provider (package delivery service, book delivery service or shipping company).
- We pack your goods in our standard packaging, guaranteeing safety during transport and cost-effective shipping.
- If you require special packaging, we can produce special boxes for you so that your product gets to your customer safely.
- We hand your goods over to the relevant transport provider (Post, DPD, Hera, KNV Zeitfracht, Libri or shipping companies) on a daily basis.
- We sort all the necessary formalities involved in importing and exporting your goods.
Optimal warehousing allows an efficient flow of materials. Our 25,000 m² space houses around 45,000 items, including books, calendars, magazines and non-book products. We have a fully automated tote warehouse and a manual high-bay warehouse that have a warehousing capacity of 36,000 pallet spaces. Our modern warehouse management system finds the right place in the warehouse for all items, whether that’s erasers, books or loose-leaf binders.
Many customers find that the key to success is distinguishing themselves from their competitors. The packaging assembly service, or alternatively the product finishing service, is a popular premium offering in logistics and order fulfilment. As part of this service, we package goods together according to the client's wishes, or we process them beforehand. The packaging assembly service is often implemented when creating sets, when individually labelling shipments or certain products, or when mounting sales displays.
If requested, we assemble your goods individually based on your orders or bundle them using order-batch picking. When doing this, we also pick individual items for other orders, i.e. multi-batch. We either pick manually using picking lists for our manual high shelves or electronically using our connected, automated tote warehouse with pick by voice technology. Pick-by-voice is a paperless picking method. The picker and the picking system communicate using language. Rather than printing off picking lists or using remote data terminals, the picker has a headset connected to a standard pocket PC. This means that customer orders can be picked in a variety of ways. Runtime checks allow the status of individual shipments to be monitored at all times.
Since 2008, we have been working with an automated packing solution for sending packages, allowing optimal stability and an efficient use of materials. This means that, at the beginning of the order process, we have already decided on the best-sized box for the shipment. After the order has been picked, each box goes through a film-shrinking tube so that the items are secure in the box. Our automatic closure system trims the box to the minimum possible height to maximise the capacity and then affixes the correct lid. A pull strip means the box can be easily opened once it is received.
After our order system has determined the best way to send the shipment, our reliable dispatch service providers complete the distribution service. We label the shipments according to dispatch requirements and your requests, and then hand them over to the book delivery service, courier, express service, parcel service or shipping company. We obtain all the necessary information about the customer shipment process by exchanging shipment data with our transport service providers, allowing us to adhere to delivery dates.